Bay View Historical Society (BVHS) Event and Rental Cancellation Policy
By purchasing an event ticket or renting the Beulah Brinton House, the purchaser understands that they are holding a reservation that is potentially nonrefundable except as outlined below. Any purchases made using a credit card may include processing fees, which are the responsibility of the purchasing party. Note that any refunds listed below are based on either the amount paid to-date or the total amount payable, whichever is applicable at the date of refund.
All communication will be handled via email using: Communications@BayViewHistoricalSociety.org.
Occasionally, events are canceled, postponed, or rescheduled to a different date/time:
- If the event is cancelled: You will be refunded 100% of your payment for the event.
- If the event is postponed or rescheduled: You will have the option of either a or b below:
- a) Attending the new event at the new date/time
- b) Requesting a refund which will result in a 100% refund of your payment for the event. You must request this refund at least 3 business days prior to the rescheduled date.
For event cancellations requested by the purchaser: email Communications@BayViewHistoricalSociety.org
- No refunds (0% refund) of ticketed events will be issued to cancellations requests less than 30 days prior to the start of the event.
- Tickets may be transferred to a substitute attendee, with email notice and approval from BVHS.
All communication for rentals will be handled via email using: Rentals@BayViewHistoricalSociety.org Rentals are made up of two components: Rental and Security Deposit. In rare circumstances BVHS may need to cancel or reschedule a rental.
- Rental is cancelled by BVHS: BVHS will make every attempt to notify the renter as early as possible when cancellation or changes are required. BVHS will attempt to reschedule the rental to an agreeable date/time. Should the renting party agree, there will be no refunds. In the event the renter and renting party cannot agree upon a date/time, 100% of the paid fees will be refunded.
- Renting party wishes to move or alter their reserved date/time: BVHS will make every effort to reschedule the event to an agreeable date/time. If the renting party agrees, the date/time will be reserved. The renter understands there may be adjustments to the fees due to varying rates on dates/times. If the renter does not agree with a new date, the rental will be cancelled and will follow the cancellation schedule below.
- Renting party wishes to cancel their reservation: Due to financial obligations incurred by BVHS, refunds or billing will be based upon the number of days notification given prior to the start of the event. Cancellations must be made via email (Rentals@BayViewHistoricalSociety.org). Upon receiving the cancellation, it will be time stamped based upon Milwaukee local time. The potential refund or reduction of the bill will be based upon the following schedule:
|Rental Cancellation Refund Schedule|
|Days Prior to the Rental||Rental Refund||Security Deposit Refund|
|30 days or more||100%||100%|
|15 days to 29 days||50%||100%|
|14 days or less||0%||100%|